I bet you’re guilty of doing something this past week that… I find to be a complete and utter TRAVESTY…
Something that actually might even bring me TO TEARS.
And let me tell you… It’s easier to bring the Mona Lisa to tears than it is me.
Did you happen to roast, grill, bake, sauté, or even poach in the dishwasher, salmon, this past week…
Then… Cram it in your mouth with a huge, happy smirk on your face… Only to… DISPOSE OF ITS SKIN?!?
Oh you know… Just KINDA going BAT SHIT BONKERS right now because I am pretty sure all of you (except for one or two of you) said….
Whew. Flatlined there for a minute. But I’m back now.
I know. You were all… SOOO worried (or thrilled?)!
What can you thank for my rapid revival?
Primal Essence Coconut Oil… Because it’s a miracle product!
Sure… Claiming something to be a “miracle” sounds rather hokey… That goes for you too Kayne…
But common now… I’m sure you’ve ALL read how friggin’ STELLAR coconut oil is for your overall HEALTH!
That being said… If you COMPLETELY MISSED THAT MEMO… I’ve got you covered because I made a video ALL ABOUT THE SATURATED FAT LADEN INGREDIENT!
No such video was made about Kanye…
Primal Essence isn’t just ANOTHER coconut oil company trying to capitalize off of the innumerable benefits of coconut oil though… It actually takes coconut oil to a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL by infusing the creamy GOODNESS with savory or sweet herbs and spices.
And in today’s video… I use one of their NINE flavors to accompany my BELOVED SALMON SKIN… In a GiGi-Diet approved rendition of a Salmon, Asparagus Roll!
- 8 oz Salmon Skin, cut into 5″ x 5″ squares
- 9 Jumbo Asparagus Spears
- 1 Tsp Garlic Onion Primal Essence Coconut Oil
- Non-stick Olive Oil Spray
I see you rollin…
- Steam asparagus for roughly 3 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from pot immediately. Feel free to submerge in ice water, or put in the fridge for a few minutes.
- When cooled, take three or four asparagus and wrap the salmon skin square around them (meat side up or skin side up – whatever you prefer).
- Place bundles on a lined with tin foil broiling pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick olive oil spray.
- Coat the salmon, asparagus bundles with a bit more cooking spray and broil in the oven for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- After about 10 minutes in the broiler, carefully turn the bundles over so they can cook on the other side.
- When serving, spread Primal Essence over the top of the salmon bundles and… Well… You’ll see! YOU WILL SEE!
So Tell Me…
- Are you GUILTY of perpetrating said TRAVESTY?!
- Are you as obsessed with salmon as I am?
- What’s your go-to roll/order at a sushi restaurant?
- Would you vote for Kanye West if he ACTUALLY runs in 2020?
- Do you believe coconut oil to be the marvel that so many believe it to be? How do you include it in your life?
- Have you ever thought of Primal Essence? Which flavor would you want to try first?
- Food or Sex?