You’re probably slurping down your sugar infused beverage as you read this… Are you now thinking to yourself, “no I just put creamer in there so EFF YOU GiGi for trying to make me feel guilty about my drink”… Well guess what? There is sugar in cream too!
Would you like to jazz up your cup of joe (because common now, black coffee tastes like dirt and cow manure mixed together, don’t ask me how I know this… But I will give you a hint, I am from Wyoming) without feeling guilty about dumping two tons of the sweet stuff in your drink? Then watch the latest episode of GiGi Eats Groceries to find out how!
PS: For those of you who cannot drink caffeine, those herbal tea concoctions and oh so innocent looking smoothies you order instead are also JAM PACKED with sugar! You might as well just walk right out of that coffee shop or smoothie joint if you’re looking for something healthy to drink. Water or plain herbal tea is always best, and I MEAN ALWAYS!
Mmm… Scrumptious! GiGi Eats Celebrities (or I guess Groceries today)!
Head on over to the GiGi Eats Celebrities YouTube channel and subscribe!
Take a gander at what I really think the ideal diet and exercise plan is.
Follow GiGi Eats Celebrities on Twitter!
Like GiGi Eats Celebrities on Facebook!
BTW: The season FINALE of GiGi Eats Celebrities, Season One airs THIS TUESDAY!
- Sugar cravings: How to prevent and satisfy them (nutritionalspread.com)
- You Are What You Order: Starbucks Edition (waycasual.com)
- Morning Glory (gigieatscelebrities.com)
- Wow! Who Knew All The Things You Could Do With Coffee (theafterburnsg.wordpress.com)
- “Tastes Like Lays” Kale Chips (toliveanddietinLA.blogspot.com)
So tell me…
- What’s your go-to sweetener?
- Do you put ice cream in your coffee?
- If your celebrity crush were at a coffee shop with you, would you ask him to put his finger in your coffee to sweeten it up?
- What’s your favorite coffee shop drink?
- Do you even like stevia?