Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael would most certainly be exorbitantly flabbergasted by the absolute inventive brilliance I am about to reveal to you.
That’s because the creation is engineered and sculpted to the highest degree of perfection.
I have a SLIGHT feeling Leonardo would have said: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication… If he had the chance to gaze upon the masterpiece.
And Donatello might have actually wanted to hire me (or Vianessa, who helped me in the kitchen this week) as one of his sculpting assistants.
But uh… Yeahhhhh. This is GiGi Eats Celebrities… Not GiGi Eats Polymaths… So, er, um… I am actually not talking about THOSE gifted gentlemen…
The dudes I am really talking about: those anthropomorphic green “guys”… That you might find in a tank at the pet store … However, in this case, you’d find them in a sewer, scarfing down a crap ton of oddly-topped pizzas.
The Leonardo I am actually talking about would probably say upon seeing my “kitchen procreation”: COWABUNGA!
And Donatello would most likely be jealous because he’s known for being the one to invent complete and utter “awesomeness” and this time… I beat him to it!
If you want to know exactly what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wished they could order as a topping for one of their pizza creations [Hint, Hint DOMINO’S]… Well, watch the radical recipe get WHIPPED UP below!
TEENAGE Mutant Mint Chip Ice Cream
- 1 Can Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 Scoop SunWarrior Warrior Blend Protein Powder, Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Swerve/Erythritol
- 1/4 Cup Water (1/4 Cup more, optional)
- 1 Square Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 35 Drops NuNaturals Peppermint Liquid Stevia Extract
- 25 Drops All Natural Green Food Coloring
WHAT are you waiting for? Get your ice cream maker…
- Freeze ice cream maker bowl for roughly 18 to 24 hours prior to making this recipe.
- When ready… Turn on ice cream maker (after putting the mixer and cover on top… And start pouring in the ingredients. Coconut milk first, then sweetener, followed by protein powder, dark chocolate, stevia and food coloring.
- Grab a spoon and help the ingredients churn together by getting your utensil in there and help with the mixing process.
- Add the water and continue to help machine stir.
- Let the machine churn the combination for roughly 20 – 25 minutes.
- Then if you feel like not sharing with anyone and eating it straight out of the ice cream maker… GO FOR IT… I ain’t judging!
So Tell Me…
- Who wants an ice cream maker now?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- TMNT… Fan? If so… What era did you like those slimy green guys best?! (Me: 1980s & 90s)
- If you were a fan… Which turtle do you like best?
- Do you remember anything from grade school history class?
- What summer movies are you most excited to see?