This collage makes me more nauseated than the thought of eating raw pelican carcass.
I personally believe that your best bet when it comes to finding social media ammunition… Would be to click PLAY on the video below that Sarah Grace of Fresh, Fit & Healthy and I made a few weeks back when she came to visit Los Angeles!
I swear our video is essentially a meme generator… And to prove this… I will leave you with a few of the many quotes that you will gather throughout the video… In which we actually discuss our TOP 10 FAVORITE FIT FOODS... So as to entice you to watch our collaboration!
By the way: this video is a “twofer” in two different respects…
Not only do you get both Sarah and myself acting like baboons… But you may also get some material for your social media channels and… A healthy grocery shopping list filled with FIT FOODS thanks to Sarah and I letting you in on our favorite munchies!
Hopefully the poorly executed photoshopped monstrosity of a photo above… Didn’t scare you away!
I apologize, I had my 2 month old niece take the reigns on that one?
Any who… Moving on right along…
“Forks. Knives. Who does that. I use these chompers are my knives and my fingers as forks!”
“I don’t think I did. I did.“
“Girl, I’ve got meat in my purse. Lets be real.”
“I grab it with my hand. Squirt it with [sugar free] ketchup and shove it in my face.”
“I like breast. And I definitely like some skin every so often.”
Oh the things that come out of our mouths… But if you want to also know what goes IN OUR MOUTHS (IE: our top ten fit foods) click PLAY!
Oh and if came here simply because you want to know what our favorite FIT FOODS are… Well… I will clue you in on a few… But you have to watch the video for all ten!
My Top 2 FIT FOODS:
- Salmon – This fatty swimmer and my mouth’s best friend, is full of omega-3 fatty acids as well as high quality protein, as long as you consume the wild variety! Also, salmon is one of the few FOOD SOURCES of vitamin D… And vitamin D is one super hero of a vitamin!
- Nori – Seaweed may gross you out when it touches your leg in the ocean, but don’t shy away from putting it on your plate for seaweed’s chemical composition is so close to that of human blood plasma, that sea vegetables are excellent at regulating and purifying our blood. Also… Shockingly enough, seaweed contains up to 10 times more calcium than cow’s milk!
How do you #midnight #snack?! I’m all about the #nori as @thebigmansworld knows! #snapchat #seaweed #selfie #Happy #fitfluential #fitapproach #food #japanese #rawfood #vegan #thataintcookies BUT SERIOUSLY, tell me what you snack on when hungry in the middle of the night- RESEARCH for a #video 😉 A photo posted by Geneviève (GiGi) (@gigieats) on
Sarah’s Top 2 FIT FOODS:
- Turkey – Sure you think about snug pants and a full stomach, when you see the word turkey, but turkey is truly an excellent source of low-calorie protein, and is loaded with energy-revving B vitamins, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and zinc! Plus it’s rich in selenium, an antioxidant necessary for boosting immunity your immunity. It’s time to GOBBLE (har har) up this poultry on the regular, if you don’t already!
- Pumpkin – You might currently be dreaming of slurping down pumpkin spice lattes as you inhale the aroma of pumpkin spice candles… Fall couldn’t come soon enough. But segregating pumpkin to your fall diet is about as smart as saying 1 + 1 = 5. Pumpkin contains loads of beta-caratene, which may play a huge role in cancer prevention and keeping your skin wrinkle-free! This gourd also contains more potassium than bananas and has the ability to reduce your cholesterol levels! However, sugar-laden pumpkin drinks and desserts will NOT do such things!
Get your mouth around these wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, soy, nut & egg FREE #donuts! #recipe #allergenfree #healthydessert #healthybreakfast A photo posted by Geneviève (GiGi) (@gigieats) on
PS: Sarah actually created the ABOVE recipe for me… After I challenged her to make a GiGi-Approved DESSERT recipe! I blame Sarah for introducing me to the world of GiGi-Approved treats! Worth every little calorie… Check out the recipe!
So tell us…
- What are your favorite healthy/fit foods? Tell us your top 10!
- Are you shocked by some of the “genius” that comes out of your mouth?
- Tell me a funny story about when you met a fellow blogger!
- Do you disagree with any of the foods Sarah and I adore?
- What’s your favorite type of sushi roll?
- Have you ever played baseball with a squash and a can of pumpkin?
- Do you think Sarah should move to LA so she and I can make many more videos (PS: I have another video with her for my channel coming your way within the next month! We certainly put some interesting things in our mouths!)?
Hey look! It’s the first time Sarah & I ever met!