Oh, you know… Me again…
I really just can’t stop mugging for the camera.
OBVIOUSLY, you recognize the sexy thang below… Cause, well, it’s me AGAIN!
You see… What I am trying to emphasize here is that Joey Tribiani (from Friends) and I fall from the same tree…
A STUNNING blooming cherry tree…
That seems to shed some seriously rapacious “sprouting buds”.
Sure, I might threaten you with my fork (or chopstick) if you come near my food receptacle (I mean, my take out container counts too), but when it comes to sharing recipes for the dishes I whip up… Well, I am far more cordial and if you haven’t noticed after all these years of blogging and YouTubeing… I actually do quite enjoy doing so!
What I actually have begun to almost like more though is when… Fellow bloggers take on the “GIGI APPROVED” challenge… Or in other words, they try their hand at making a recipe that is free of WHEAT, DAIRY, GLUTEN, SUGAR, SOY, MOST FRUITS, and NUTS!
This time around… The Healthy Helper, Kaila is back with another treat that the “basic” side of me was ITCHING to make. And since she (my inner “basic”) is just as obnoxious as my non-sharing food-self… Well, I couldn’t just shush her… Plus, Kaila slaved in the kitchen for HOURS (ha, probably not because she’s a creative recipe genius) trying to concoct something my taste buds, but more importantly, my stomach would love!
So like, O.M.G…. Come like, on and see what like Kaila made, cause she’s just like so friggin’ great at this recipe making game. For realzies.
Aw crap… My basic is shining through again, but it’s like SO WORTH IT!
PUMPKIN SPICE BROWNIES
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Nuzest Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice Flavored Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Vegan, Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, optional, but HIGHLY recommended!
SO TELL ME…
- Check out Kaila’s recipes… And tell me which one you’d want to try!
- What are your thoughts on PUMPKIN SPICE everything?
- Brownies vs. Blondies… What wins in your mouth?
- What food instantly makes you feel like shit after you eat it?
- What Halloween candy/treat are you most looking forward to PLOWING through?